Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

Happy Easter, everyone!



Unfortunately, I failed to capture a family photo of all of us in all our spring attire at church today so these photos will have to do. Next year, I'll have to remember to plan ahead some so we actually capture pictures before church. Foolishly, I had the idea we would take some pictures after church but that turned out to be a lofty goal indeed since I somehow forgot that our 18 month old barely makes it through the three hours of church and always falls asleep in the car on the way home every Sunday. And the first thing the six year old does each Sunday afternoon is shed his church clothes in exchange for an adult sized T-shirt which he prefers to run around the house in. I'm sure if we told him it actually looked like he was wearing a T-shirt dress, he might actually put some pants on because only girls wear dresses. But, it's the sweet little things like that and the way he mispronounces "calculator" (klak-a-lator) that remind me that he is still just a little boy.

I know it's been a few months since I've written on our blog. Ha! And I think something I wanted to do this year was to blog more. But I think I just got carried away with life. I do enjoy writing and many things have happened in these past few months. I will try to catch you all up in my next few posts. For now, I will just close by saying we are all healthy and happy. And today, I am grateful #becausehelives.

No comments: