Monday, November 17, 2014

About the same

I haven't written an update for the last few days because not much has changed with Little Dorrit's situation. She seems to be doing about the same and her nurses are trying to work out her feeding schedule with her feeding tube and also working on decreasing her morphine, which I believe will be a long process. We are all still home together while we attempt to recover from colds. I am looking forward to being healthy once again so we can return to visit Little Dortit in St. Louis.

3 comments:

Jani said...

Sweet little girl, being weaned off morphine, I can't imagine. I'm glad you guys can be together, hopefully you will all be healthy soon though so you can be back with Little D. :)

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

I hope you guys get healthy soon!

Mrs. Cinnamon said...

Take it easy on yourselves. Hopefully you all are staying nice and cozy and warm too! Love you.