Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fun Family Time!

Last Friday, my mom was in town with my 2 nieces and my nephew (who is unbelievably 16 years old now!). We had a fun time just visiting and eating pork loin that Mr. Rochester expertly grilled for us all that night. After dinner we sat down and played the Justice League Face Off Dice Game which we'd recently bought on sale at Target for $5. It was a lot of fun and it's a game that Mr. Rochester and I have enjoyed playing with Trotwood lately. I actually can't remember who won that night (Mr. Rochester probably) - we actually all had a lot of bad luck when it came to the roll of the dice. I think my nephew had the worst luck and didn't actually score any points. In the photo below, everyone is waiting for Mr. Rochester to tally up the scores to see who won.
Trotwood with his cousins! He sure loved having them here to play with.

No comments: