Monday, July 28, 2014

Swim Lessons 2013 edition

I feel so far behind with my scrapbooking, it's hard for me to pick a starting place. So, randomly, I decided to start with Trotwood's swimming lessons from last year. He had so much fun and no fear of the water. Granted, after his month of swimming lessons, he would still sink to the bottom but...he was only three at the time! Sometimes, it's easy for me to forget how little my little boy really is...even though he's big enough to start kindergarten next week! I can't handle that. But that will be for another post.

1 comment:

Deedra Martinez said...

I remember giving my kids swimming lessons when they where little. My daughter is learning but I feel that she will take longer because we don’t have a pool in our back yard anymore. I wanted to invite you to join my blog hop I am hosting this week. Have fun scrapbooking.