Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Music to my ears

I have been wanting to use this Mark Twain quote in layout ever since I read "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" a few years ago. He perfectly describes how I feel about the little words that Trotwood makes up to describe the world around him. Creating this layout has taken me a long time because there were so many things he said that I wanted to include. In fact, for the last week, Mr. Rochester has glanced over my shoulder and said on more than one occasion, "Still working on that one?" To which my reply was always, "I'm almost done..." Although I am sure I am leaving out some of Trotwood's special words, these are some of our favorite and most memorable. I really do like how the layout turned out. To create this layout, I mostly used the P&Co. April Company Stash.

1 comment:

Jani said...

This is adorable! What a great idea for a layout. Love it. Now I'm trying to remember all my girls cute words--I think my favorite was Bailey's "WAYBEE" for maybe. :)