Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life Week 1

I've decided to participate in Project Life this year which is way of scrapbooking where you document your week to week activities. Of course, it's already the fourth week of January and I've only finished Week 1 but that's okay! I'll catch up eventually. Here's our Week 1.

So far, I've really enjoyed doing this because it's more "real time" scrapbooking and I'm trying to take more photos each week. I'm doing everything digitally and have started out by using Becky Higgins' digital templates. She's got some really great paper and digital products out there to make doing Project Life easier and I'm so tempted to buy more than just the templates I bought. I do know that several designers at Pixels and Co. have Project Life products and many are coming out with new ones debuting on Feb. 1st!! I'm excited about figuring out my own Project Life style.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cinnamon said...

Ok...I just came back to re-read this post to see about your week-to-week photos and scrapbooking!! I'm going to try to start for March....or maybe i have enough for February. I will just make folders for each week, but i love the idea of photos from each week!! Our weeks get so busy that I may have each weekend...LOL! Thank you for the inspiration! Love you ttthhhhiiiiisssss much! :)