Saturday, October 6, 2012

Spooky Halloween Tree

This week has been one of the most exhausting weeks of my life because of sheer busyness and bad scheduling on my part. One of those things consisted of my volunteering to do a digital hybrid project and blog about it over at Design House Digital. I'm not what you call a very crafty person mainly because with what little leisure time I have, I usually try to relax or sleep instead of glue things together. Another reason why I started digital scrapbooking - it IS relaxing just to do this on a laptop and takes so much less time because it doesn't involve cutting things out or sewing things together. Anyway, despite how I still need to begin and finish a huge assignment for one of my classes by tomorrow night at midnight, I am glad I signed up to do the project. I've wanted to do a spooky Halloween tree for years and I really like how this turned out. Here's a picture of the tree and here's the link to my tutorial: Spooky Halloween Tree.

1 comment:

The Lady said...

I love this Spooky Tree it is such a great Halloween craft. I enjoy following you and have enjoyed reading some of your posts on your blog. Thank you for the great content.

P.S. I have nominated you for a Liebster award. To find out more about click here.

http://atmycounter.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-have-been-nominated-for-my-first-blog.html