Tuesday, October 2, 2012

20 lbs and counting!

Just had to share, Mr. Rochester and I have been trying to lose weight for several months now (I did have a baby earlier this year), and I finally hit the 20 lb mark! For the last few weeks, I've been hovering between the 18 and 19 lb mark but yesterday morning, I finally reached 20 lbs. Hooray! Mr. Rochester's at about 25 lbs and we both are happy with the progress we've made although we still need to tone up some more and just continue trying to be healthy.

3 comments:

Jani said...

Yay for you! Huge congrats to both you and Eddie. That is not an easy thing to do any time.

A Little Tidbit: said...

20# girl? When I saw you this summer, you didn't have much meat on your cute body. Good for you though, I know how tough it is! Do go overboard though!!

A Little Tidbit: said...

It should have said DON'T go overboard...candy