Monday, July 9, 2012

A visit

This weekend we went to Pine Bluff to visit my parents. Now, Pine Bluff is infamous for many things, one of which is...well, there is absolutely nothing to do in the town. However, while we were there this time, we did something I've never done before - we went to the train museum! I'm not sure how old the museum there is but I grew up in Pine Bluff and never visited it until now. And you know what? It's a pretty neat place! I actually really liked it, so much that I plan on going back to take some family photos. But, the next time I go, I'd like it to be in the fall when it's not 100 degrees outside. You see, the train museum is just that - an enormous, hanger-like building with old trains inside. Old, real and real, old trains! Oh, and no air conditioning. And you can go inside the old trains to see what they looked like. Trotwood had an amazing time running up and down the trains and stairs all over the place. And Mr. Rochester and I enjoyed ourselves as well. Here are a few photos from our adventure there.





1 comment:

Jani said...

Looks like fun, Aria! I love finding things I never knew about around town.