Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The real me

After much thought, I've decided to revert from my beloved pseudonym back to my real name. So, hi everyone, I'm Aria. I figured with my blog being connected to the Design House Digital website where I actually use my real name, I might as well have the two sites matching. I will still be referring to my husband as Mr. Rochester because...well, I think it's romantic. And Trotwood will still be Trotwood. It's just such a cute nickname. We'll also refer to our dearly departed daughters with pseudonyms although I haven't figured out what to call our daughter who was born in January. The update on our genetics testing is, well, there is no update. We're still waiting to hear what tests our insurance will approve. Our case is supposed to be before some committee right now.

4 comments:

Doodle On Yoo said...

Hi Aria! ;) I tried to never use your name in comments, it was hard! I think of "Trotwood" as "Trotwood" all the time now! I'm waiting to see what name you pick for the most recent angel, I'm sure it will be fitting and darling,

Jani said...

Hi Aria. I love you. :) Love the pseudonyms, too, for the cute boys and sweet girls in your life. Still praying for answers for you guys.

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

I'm glad you are using your name. Its beautiful. Insurance companies are ridiculous. I hope they make the right choice. Love you.

Mrs. Cinnamon said...

Aria!!!! Yay! No more cautious typing!! :)
I hope all the people are involved on that committee! Still praying. Love you!