Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Everyday You

I made this layout a few weeks ago and meant to post it. The pictures are from over a year ago, but going outside is one of the things Trotwood loves to do every day. He used to just stand and stare out through the back glass door and actually, he still does this! Also, he went through a huge Toy Story phase and he's wearing his favorite pajamas. Many times he would insist upon wearing his Toy Story pajamas and unfortunately, we only had one pair. Now, I think we currently have two pairs of Toy Story pajamas that fit him but right now, he's more into Timmy Time, Shaun the Sheep, and Wallace and Gromit. His very favorite show is Timmy Time right now and thank heaven, all three of these shows are streaming on Netflix!

I used 52 Template Thursdays – no 25 by Tiffany Tillman, Remarkable – Elements by Karla Dudley, Vintage Findings – Blue & Gray by Jen Allyson, and Vintage Collage by Agnes Biro - all available at Design House Digital! Things have been so busy lately, I haven't had much time to sit down and scrapbook but I'm hoping to find some more time over the next week when I'm off of work.

No comments: