Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Layout: On Becoming a Mother

I loved creating this layout. It seems when I scrapbook, I rarely scrapbook about myself and my own experiences because lately, I've been working on Trotwood's one year scrapbook. This is something I can include in his one year scrapbook and even though it's about him, I feel like it's more about me, which is okay. I plan to eventually do a second page to this layout mainly because I like the continuity of two-page layouts in a book, but I thought I would go ahead and share. For this layout, I again used Tiffany Tillman's Artistic Photo Masks and then I also used papers and alphas from Gennifer Bursett's Baby Boy Sweet Child of Mine kit. Other elements alphabets are by Karla Dudley, Sara Schmutz, and Robyn Meierotto all available at Design House Digital.

No comments: