Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm going to be published!

So, I recently posted a digital layout entitled Me and My Poppy on my blog. Well...I also submitted it (at the very last minute) for consideration for publication in an upcoming issue of the Creating Keepsakes magazine. This morning I got an email telling me that my layout was chosen to be published in an upcoming Baby & Toddler special issue of the magazine. I can't tell you how excited I am!! I submitted a few layouts to the magazine many years ago when I was doing paper scrapbooking and never heard anything back, but this is the first time I've submitted anything digital for publication consideration. So, I have to remove it from any online sites where I've posted it, which I believe includes my own. Anyway, just wanted to share the good news! I still can't believe it!

2 comments:

EfR said...

Yeah!

Kel said...

Congratulations!! That IS exciting! Wonderful times.