Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Traditions Layout

Here are a few pictures from last Christmas which I don't think I ever posted. Don't mind how awful I look in the photos, I really just wanted to document the tradition that we are creating for Trotwood and our future children of letting them open up a present of pajamas on Christmas Eve. Mr. Rochester's family always did that when he was growing up and I just love the idea of giving our kids new pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve and having them wear them on Christmas morning to open presents.

I usually like to do 2-page layouts for most of my scrapbooking, mainly because I think the consistency looks nice in an album. Eventually, I'd like to print all of my pages out into neat, orderly albums and someday it will happen!
For this layout I used Karen Funk's Brown Paper Packages Mega Collection and Tiffany Tillman's Holiday Template, #17.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

We do the same thing! Beau asked me last year if there would still be PJs for him when he has his own family because he loves them. I told him that as long as I am around there will always be a set of warm PJs under my tree for those I love.

Thank You Flowers & Bouquets said...

We do this at our house! It seems it is more popular than I thought. I love this little tradition. I really like the way you have put the pics together.

France said...

Christmas activities bring a small family together. Set an evening aside to decorate the Christmas tree. Lay out fruit, vegetables and deli trays to enjoy at your leisure. the family decorate the Christmas tree together.