Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trotwood at one month layout

My goal for this year was/is to complete Trotwood's 1 year scrapbook, which I am doing entirely digitally. It has been a fun project and is far from finished, but I still have 2 months left, right? Doing everything digitally has made finding time to scrapbook so much easier since I don't have to get out all of my supplies. Don't get me wrong, I still have a love for paper (yes, Joy, I'll admit it, I love paper!), chipboard, rub-ons, stickers, glue and all traditional scrapbooking methods, going digital has just simplified everything since I keep it all on my external hard drive! Anyway, here's my latest layout of Trotwood. I took these pictures of Trotwood and Mr. Rochester when Trotwood was only about a month old. They are some of my favorite pictures because of the lighting and I can just feel the emotion in them. I may even get a a little misty-eyed looking at them because my little boy has grown up so much since then. Enjoy the layout!


No comments: