Friday, October 21, 2011

DHD Decorator!

I should have already blogged about this, but as you may have noticed, I've been a bit behind on blogging. I'm so excited, I was recently chosen to be a Decorator for my absolute favorite digital scrapbooking website, Design House Digital! I couldn't believe that I'd been selected and I am just so excited and honored to be a part of such a fun, talented group of women. What this basically means is that I get to design scrapbook layouts using DHD designs at no cost to me and have a chance to host fun activities like monthly challenges, 1Kit4Ways, 4Play and speed scraps! If you're into hybrid or digital scrapbooking at all, come on over and check it out! I plan on posting some of the layouts I do for the DHD website on this blog, so be on the lookout for more pictures and posts!

2 comments:

crystal said...

Hey Aria!! I have been looking at digital scrapbooking companies...I am so far behind on scrapbooking and I am thinking digital would be so much easier... I will have to look up this site...glad to know you like it!

EfR said...

Congrats my dear, I'm sure you'll be GREAT!