Thursday, October 27, 2011

BIRTHday layout

Here's another layout I did from pictures of the day Trotwood was born.


I'm sure someday he'll be thoroughly embarrassed that I posted a picture of his brand new baby bum on the internet.

If you're at all interested in doing any digital scrapbooking, almost everything I used on this page was free. Here's a list of my supplies:
Template: Jen Martakis, SimpleStarts No.1 free template available here
Patterned Paper: Twelve by Twelve Designs, Bloom, Free kit available here
Stamped font: Karla Dudley’s Digi Essentials 5 brushes, available for purchase at Design House Digital)
Button: Ronna Penner, Express Yourself Kit, free kit available here. This website has a ton of free digital kits you can download and play with and so does Two Peas in a Bucket.

No comments: