Monday, August 8, 2011

So behind

Goodness, I'm so behind on blogging. It's all because I never take the time to take the pictures off of my camera and upload them to our blog, and sometimes, you just need pictures!

Trotwood turned 2 years old on July 30th. It really is unbelievable to me that my sweet, little boy has gotten so big. We had a small, family get together for his birthday and I think he really enjoyed it, especially the toys. He's really into Toy Story these days so his grandma bought him a Toy Story themed cake and of course, one of the Toy Story movies was playing in the background.
He also received several Toy Story themed toys. His Meme and Grandpa got him the Evil Dr. Pork Chop spaceship from Toy Story 3 and a Woody and Bullseye figurine. He absolutely loves the Pork Chop toy and has been running around the house with it yelling "Poke Shop!"
And Mr. Rochester and I got him the trash truck from the third movie.
All the photos are courtesy of my grandfather, who unlike myself, immediately emailed out the pictures the day after the get together. I love this one he took of Trotwood (just ignore the woman holding him).

Trotwood loved playing with his cousins, whom he hadn't seen since he was just a baby. Thanks, Grandma, for bringing them by!
A few days after Trotwood turned two, we went to his 2-year checkup. He's off the charts for his height and his weight has finally caught up with him. Although he's no chub, he's in the 75th percentile for his weight. The boy is 30 lbs and he's almost getting too heavy to hold!

2 comments:

EfR said...

Looks like fun!

Desiree said...

I can't believe he is two! Chase and Leah keep asking to play with their baby friend, they really had a blast with him.