Friday, August 12, 2011

March 2012

I'm so excited for the new Hunger Games movie - I hope the movie does the books justice! This poster's been out for a few weeks but I just found it - I can't wait to see the trailer for this movie whenever it's released!



After reading these books, I tried reading a few other series about dystopian societies and I haven't found any others that I absolutely love. I enjoy the idea behind classic books like 1984 and Brave New World but in the end, they're all just kind of depressing. I love the Hunger Games because, for me, it had the right mix of sadness and overcoming in it.

4 comments:

Confusion said...

Awesome animated pic. I haven't read 'Hunger Games', but I will certainly look into it now.

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

This weee, mortal lifetime? This is only a TEST to see if we want the BEST. Heaven. Doesn't matter if you're LDS. I'm Catholic. And, after mass on Sundays, I go over to a Protestant church. My point being, there's only ONE God, but we sinfull mortals have to make things so #@!! complicated. Meet me Upstairs, botha youse, for my BIG-ol, WooHoo!, party-hardy for eons and eons. See ya soon.

Desiree said...

Mike and I really enjoyed this series too. I actually like who they cast for the movie and I hope it lives up to the books.

Mike said...

The teaser trailer aired yesterday on MTV. Check it out at www.ew.com