Monday, July 18, 2011

The end of Harry

On Saturday, the mister took me to see the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 and my wonderful mother-in-law watched our wild child so we could go. I will admit a few things about the movie. I thought it was fabulous. I am sad to see the end of the Harry Potter movies. I laughed. I may have wept in the dark for a good bit of the movie. The movie was just fabulous. And if you didn’t think so, I’m sorry. If I had it on DVD today, I would watch it again.

Also, I’m loving BYU and Divine Comedy today. If you like Harry Potter and you haven’t see this, watch it. I laughed. A lot. Sometimes, I truly miss the nerdiness that is BYU.

2 comments:

EfR said...

ughhhh...

Desiree said...

I loved both the movie and the BYU clip. Both are great. I too cried a bit during the movie but it really was a great end to a wonderful series.