Thursday, May 12, 2011

A sad day

Mr. Rochester's dad passed away this morning. Even though we've known for a year that this day would come, it is still so very sad. I'm so very grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge that we will all be reunited again someday.

We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers that have been directed towards us over the last year since we found out he had cancer. The funeral will be on Tuesday.

I have a few blog posts that I'd already scheduled to post over the next few days but I just wanted to let our friends and family know what was going on.

5 comments:

Melanie Tucker said...

We are so sorry to hear about your father's passing. We love and miss you guys and will be thinking about and praying for you.
Love,
Jeff and Melanie

As good as it gets said...

Sorry to hear that. You guys are in my prayers to get through this hard time. We love you!

Zach and Codi said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. We wish you and your family peace and comfort at this time of loss. Our prayers are with you.

Brittany said...

Sorry to hear about your loss, Aria. Thinking about you and Eddie.

Mama Bean said...

I am slow reading blogs. I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY!! Love, I don't even know what to say. I am thinking of you and your crazy fun loving hubby!