Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love


I'm in love with these shoes.

I saw them at Dillards the other day and have been thinking about them ever since. It must be love.

It's been over 10 years since I've owned a pair of red shoes, not because I don't like red shoes but mainly because when you or your husband have been in school nonstop since you were married, practicality is usually what I go for when I shop.
But I don't want to be practical.

I don't even know if the shoe would be comfortable (you know, for a heel) or if it's available in my size (9) but these shoes would work with jeans, skirts, or dress pants...I can see myself in them!

And yet, although I have spent as much on shoes before, practicality wins again because the cost deters me.

My only hope is...
maybe they'll go on sale.
Check them out here at Dillards, but beware,
you may also be hit by Cupid's arrow.

P.S. They also come in nude if you're a size 10.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

you are the devil!! I have been looking for a pair of great red shoes, and these are definitely some...but like you, school and practicality have to win...sad...they are pretty great, though I am SURE very uncomfortable, right?!?!? =)

Zach and Codi said...

You know me, and what my answer is going to be.....
BUY THEM! Every girl needs a great pair of red high heels and I can attest that BCBG shoes are indeed very comfortable. Practicality is great, but every once in a while you just need a fun, fabulous pair of heels!!

Desiree said...

No, it is not crazy. These shoes are great and would look even better on you.

Miss Summerson said...

lol Michelle, aren't they gorgeous? I'm still thinking about them...maybe they will go on sale. It's so hard to be practical when you really don't want to be!

Codilyn, I love your encouragement! It's good to know that BCBG shoes are comfy (too bad for us, Michelle)...now I want them even more! haha

Michelle said...

So cute! You know I love a good pair of heels! And you can't beat the sassy red color! Too cute!