Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dee-lish

On Monday, we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got ridiculously delicious caramel apples. While we were there, I saw something I'd never noticed before. And I had to try it.

Chocolate dipped marshmallows.

The one I got had mini M&Ms all over it. It was deee-lic-ious.

Actually, I've been stretching it out over the past few days and I'm planning on finishing it up today. Mr. Rochester thinks I'm disgusting, but what can I say, I have a thing for marshmallows. I really do. I like them a lot.

I'll even go as far to say that I'm a marshmallow aficionado.

4 comments:

Desiree said...

ummmm, I almost licked the monitor just now!!!!!!! I am going to have to try and make some of those.

Shells said...

If you haven't already, the next time you are at Disneyland, hunt down a Tigger Tail. Marshmallow covered in carmel, covered in orange chocolate with tiger stripes.

Mrs. Cinnamon said...

Jacob received a Marshmallow gun for Christmas!!! The girls LOVE to be shot with them....so they can EAT them!! Maybe Eddie should get one!LOL

Natalie R. said...

Oh wow, those look incredible!! I wish you could send some this way! ;0)