Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time

I am grateful for time. I am grateful for the time that I have been given here on earth. Like most people, I've experienced some hard things but I have also had some truly wonderful experiences. I have been blessed exceedingly and I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, my son, and my daughter with whom I look forward to being reunited some day. I'm grateful for those difficult things we experience that help us grow and make ourselves better people. As hard as some of the challenges we face may be, they often mold us into who we are. In the future, I hope that I can handle situations better and sanely apply the things I've learned to future challenges I may face. I read somewhere that Albert Einstein defined insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" (not sure if that is an accurate quote or not but even if he didn't say it, I still like the definition). So far, turning 30 hasn't been so bad. Now that it's happened, I've got a few more goals for myself. So, here's to a great year!!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I love that quote. Mike uses it all the time when I say that the kids are driving me crazy. I am glad that I have a 30's friend. Although I am still claiming 26.

Mrs. Cinnamon said...

35 is even better than 30!!! Just wait!!!