Monday, November 22, 2010

These guys

I'm so thankful for my mom and my step-dad! My mom has been there for me throughout all the crazy, sad and wonderful things in my life. She's such a selfless person and is always willing to help her kids out in whatever way possible from helping us move to teaching us things like how to sew and cook. We've had some great times together and I love that I just feel like she is my friend. She is wonderful example of kindness and service to her fellowman and has always been such a great example of love and devotion to her children. My step-dad is a wonderful, smart, generous loving man and I'm so glad that he and my mom make each other happy. Despite what some people may think is a gruff exterior, he has one of the kindest, most generous hearts I have ever known. My mom and my step-dad both have great senses of humor and are just plain fun to be around. I love them so much and I'm very thankful for their presence in my life!

2 comments:

Mrs. Cinnamon said...

I can't wait to laugh with them at Christmas! I love them both so much too!

Thankful Day said...

Thanks Pie - no wonder Ms. Cinnamon told me to check your blog! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter in you that is also a treasured friend!! Love you lots!!