Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pillow

I'm grateful for my pillow. Shortly after Mr. Rochester and I got married, we bought our first mattress, which we still use to this day. You may be thinking, well, didn't you need a mattress to sleep on right after you got married? Yes, of course, we did. However, we lived in Provo, Utah in a furnished apartment and slept on the not-so-wonderful mattress that was in the apartment. After many sleepless nights, we bought our first mattress from the furniture kingdom of RC Willey. While we were there, I fell in love with a pillow. You know, when you're mattress shopping and lay on the mattress in the store to make sure it feels right? Well, I also put my head on the pillow that was on the mattress and well despite the price tag, it had to be mine. I have never once regretted buying that pillow and have slept on it every night I have been in my own bed for the past five years.

No comments: