Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My boys

On my final day of posting things I'm thankful for, I want to emphasize again how grateful I am for my boys. I'm so very thankful for them! Mr. Rochester is a wonderful father and husband and I'm very lucky to have him. He listens to me and comforts me when I'm upset, we laugh together, we have fun together - he is my best friend. Sometimes, I feel like we enjoy each other's company so much that we don't venture out much to make new friends! I love my little boy so much! Trotwood is such a little ball of energy. He has blessed our lives in countless ways and he is a pure joy to have around. I love being a mother and am thankful that we were blessed with such a wonderful, beautiful, fun little boy. I can't imagine my life without him and I hope I never have to experience that.

2 comments:

A Little Tidbit: said...

Aria,
You have really inspired me with your "thankful thoughts". It has made me stop and think of what I am thankful for. You are such an awesome young lady and it is an honor to know you. Candy

EfR said...

They are awesome, aren't they!