Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Exercise

I'm thankful for exercise. I love how it makes me feel after I do it even though sometimes, out of just pure laziness, I don't want to do it. I love how with hard work and eating right, we can watch our bodies become healthier. This is one of the reasons I love watching the Biggest Loser. It's so neat to see people's transformation physically and emotionally. It's amazing how our bodies produce "happy" chemicals when we exercise. After the death of our first child, I exercised a lot. Of course, I'd just had a baby and wanted to get back into shape but the main reason I worked out so much was because I knew that if I exercised it would help me emotionally deal with everything I was feeling. And, with the love and support of a wonderful family and friends, I truly think exercise did help me. I'm grateful for the benefits of exercise.

No comments: