Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Automobile

I'm thankful for a functioning automobile. Even though Mr. Rochester and I only have one automobile, we've made it work for the last four years. Actually, it's kind of nice sometimes because we get to spend more time together since we usually have to drop each other off or pick each other up somewhere. Eventually, I'm sure we'll have to get another automobile but for the time being, one is still working just fine for us. Oh, and I'm also thankful for friends and coworkers who are willing to carpool.

2 comments:

Kate said...

we are trying to sell one of our cars. I'm totally not looking forward to being a one car family, although I know its doable. :) maybe i can just ride my bike... loving your daily little snippets, by the way

Miss Summerson said...

Good luck with your car situation, Katie! I'm sure as our family gets bigger, one car will just not cut it. Always good to hear from you!