Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Trotwood was a sock monkey for Halloween this year and I have to say, he was pretty much the cutest kid around (no, I'm not biased or anything). We had a busy week from attending our ward's Trunk-or-Treat to the city's Trick or Treat on the Square and all the required stuff we had to do in between (work, school, etc). And today, we even let Trotwood run around in his costume for part of the day. All in all, Trotwood's second Halloween was a lot of fun! When did my little giraffe from last year get to be so big?

3 comments:

jaquane said...

that is so sweet

Michelle said...

What a cutie!! it is amazing how much they change in a year! But still so cute, good thing that doesn't change! =)

Michelle said...

I LOVE the cute costume! What a cute idea! And I'd have to agree with you that he is stinkin' cute!