Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Head Boy

See how big Trotwood is getting? I took these pictures a week or so before he turned one so I could put them on the invitation to his party.We went to his 1 year check up and here are his stats:
Weight: 22 lbs 40th%tile
Height: 31 in. 90th%tile
Head: 95th%tile
That's right our little boy apparently has quite the noggin although I personally don't think it's abnormally proportioned to his body. He is just beautiful to me and I'm sure always will be. Mr. Rochester and I laughed when they told us Trotwood's head percentile - our little boy with the big head! teehee I still think Trotwood is a bit skinny even though I suppose he is at a normal weight. He doesn't have and has never really had those squeezable, Michelin Man arms and legs that some babies have.

I love this photo (wish I hadn't cut off his foot - it's hard to catch a toddler on the move)!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

His dad has a huge head!!!!! LOL, He really is a big boy and so cute. We can't wait to see him again.

Kel said...

He is truly adorable. Great photos.