Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bathtime!

Trotwood has really started to enjoy his bathtime a lot more. A few months ago, it was all we could do to get him to stand in the bathtub {he absolutely would not sit down} while we washed him. Now, he's started to play with bathtime toys and enjoys splashing and sliding around. The other day during bathtime I'd gotten him all soaped up but hadn't rinsed him off yet, and he really caught me by surprise when all slippery and soapy, he nose-dived off the side of the bathtub and suceeded in climbing out of the bathtub. Mr. Rochester just happened to be nearby with the camera when it happened.
Trotwood sure seemed pretty pleased with himself afterwards.


3 comments:

Desiree said...

I love it when they start to love bathtime. Just wait until he starts climbing the calls so he can jump in.

Shells said...

I love clean happy babies. Is that a birthmark on his chest? My son has a similar one in exactly the same spot.

Miss Summerson said...

I know, clean, happy babies are the best, not to mention the most kissable! Yes, he has a hemangioma on his chest. I thought it was supposed to go away by the time was a year old but I think now our doctor is saying it will eventually fade but he'll still have it. I'm just glad it's not on his face! Is that vain of me?