Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally...some family photos!

Yesterday, we finally had some family photographs taken! A friend of mine at work is an amateur photographer and said she would practice on our family. I think they turned out splendidly. Here are a few of them.

I've decided my new goal is for us to take some sort of family photo every 3 or 4 months (even if it's just a snapshot). This past year, I've taken lots of photos but they have been mainly of Trotwood and Mr. Rochester and I haven't been in many of them. Well, all of that is going to change (especially since my friend from work said she would take our pictures in the fall again)!

7 comments:

Cormorant said...

Looks great! And I love your new haircut. You look beautiful!

LAINA said...

They are fabulous. You look amazing!

A Little Tidbit: said...

Gosh, I was hoping that I would be the first to say how GREAT you look and how much I love your new "do" but apparently it is a keeper because we are all saying the same thing...And oh, by the way...what an absolutely adorable family. Good idea on getting the family pictures taken too. Miss you dear Aria! Candy

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh, I love the photos!

Natalie R. said...

Love the pictures, they're so fun! Your friend did a fantastic job. :0)

Kel said...

Cute! And it's good to see your face again! You look fabulous. I especially love the one of you all walking.

Shells said...

Your little boy is so adorable.