Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little neglected

I know I've been neglecting the blog a little lately. Here are a few pictures from a trip we took to Texas at the beginning of March. I just love them. I just love this face.
Snuggle time. I have many more pictures I need to post. Trotwood just keeps getting bigger every day. It's so strange to see him mobile and laughing and babbling when he was only such a little thing not too long ago. I'm so happy that we have him. He is such a blessing to us.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

he really is getting huge!!!!!! I can't wait to see ya'll again. We will have to try and make a trip up in june. We don't have any other open weekends since the adoption, sealing and youth activities.

Cormorant said...

There's your family photo! That's so cute. I can't believe how big he's getting--and all that hair. Wow! What a sweet boy.