Thursday, January 21, 2010

Celebrating!

I'm a little late in posting about this, but I wanted to recognize it anyway. On December 29, 2009, Mr. Rochester and I celebrated 5 years of marriage! Although we didn't do much to actually celebrate the milestone, we did carry on our annual tradition of watching our wedding video. Every year we watch it, Mr. Rochester and I tease each other about how we're getting older. It's kind of funny to see yourself frozen in time on a video.
I love looking at our wedding picutres. It reminds me of what a wonderful day we had getting married. We really had a lot of fun despite the cold, rainy weather that day! I'm so grateful to all of our family and friends who were able to attend and share that time with us. Here's to another 5 years and 50 more after that!!

11 comments:

Laina said...

Congrats! Five years. That is something to celebrate.

Desiree said...

It was such a great day and you both looked so beautiful!!!!!!! It really doesn't seem like 5 years.....my, my, how the time passes.

crystal said...

What beautiful pictures!!! Congrats to your cute family :)

Amber T said...

What a fun tradition! It was a beautiful wedding day indeed and that trip and our time there is such a fun memory for me! I actually found a picture of Mike, Des, yourself and Eddie, and Justen and I at the reception recently and cringed at how bad I looked though! Why was I trying to dye my hair dark again - it never works! And WHAT was I wearing? Geez...sorry to have uglied up your video and pictures like that! lol!

Natalie R. said...

Happy Anniversary! Five years, what a great milestone. :0) BTW, I have to mention that Mr. Rochester's tails are awesome. I insisted that Cameron have tails for our wedding, they just look so classy. :0)

Mama Bean said...

Wanna go the roof again?

Shells said...

Aria, you are such a beautiful bride. I love the pictures. I was sad that we weren't there, but I'll tell you what, when you make it to 50 years, we'll come to your celebration! I'll be 76, but I'll come!

Mike said...

All I gotta say is that boy married UP and he dang well knows it.

In all honesty, we loved being there and can't wait to be there for number 50!

A Little Tidbit: said...

Aria,
What a delight to see your wedding pictures, you were an absolutely beautiful bride. Thanks for sharing memories with us. In looking at the precious pictures again of Miss Ada Claire, I think she would have looked like you. Master Trotwood is definitely a spitting image of daddy but I think Miss Ada Claire has your beauty. Sadly to say, I won't be around to help you celebrate your 50th since we will celebrate our 46 this year. Love to you and your cute family. Candy

小名 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss Summerson said...

Thanks, everyone! And Amber, you most certainly did NOT ugly up our pictures!! Natalie, Mr. Rochester was all about having a tuxedo with tails. As always, Candy, I love hearing from you!!