Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trotwood's baby blessing

About a month ago (September 20th to be exact), we had Trotwood's baby blessing. I'm late getting these pictures up on our blog but I just wanted to say thank you to our friends and family that were able to make it. We had a great time visiting with everyone. Here is Trotwood in his little white tuxedo he wore for the blessing.
Trotwood and part of his daddy's face...
P.S. My first day back at work went just fine. Mr. Rochester and Trotwood did great, using my breast pump at work went great, and learning my new job has not been overwhelming. So, I think we can do this.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Well of course you can!!

The pics look good (even if I did take them....) and we had a blast. I want, nay, I need that sandwich recipe from Debbie if you ever get the time.

The pics of young master T look great! You have our prayers and thoughts with you as you make the transition back to work!

With any luck the 20th of next month will be a very special day for us and we would love to see you guys down here in the Rock if possible.

James and Sarah Narramore said...

Trotwood looks soo cute in his tuxedo! :) Love the pictures! Glad your first day to work went well! :)

Kel said...

What great blessing pics! And I'm really glad things worked out well while you were earning the bucks. Hopefully you can sleep through the nights knowing that Mr. Rochester will tend Trotwood well during the day. Good luck with the breastpump! It gets monotonous after a while...

Michelle said...

I love the little tux! So cute! You guys are a cute family! Good to hear that everything went well girl!

Amber said...

Awww! I can't deal with the cuteness!

Also, so glad things worked out with your job. I know you guys are going to continue to do well.