Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Are you scared yet? We took some pictures of Trotwood in his Halloween outfits and after the first few this is the face that we got. Actually, we see this face quite often, but we love it. I've decided that photographing a wiggly 3-month old is quite a difficult task. Yes, that's right, our sweet little baby turned 3 months old yesterday and I really cannot fathom how fast time is passing. Mr. Rochester and I just love witnessing all of Trotwood's new accomplishments. Trotwood coos, gurgles, smiles, and even laughs on occasion. Here are some snapshots we took for Halloween.
Here is the entire skeleton outfitTrotwood sporting his giraffe costume in his carseatTrotwood and his bearded father Trotwood's cute little giraffe bumMe and Trotwood (I got my hair cut a week ago)

13 comments:

James and Sarah Narramore said...

He is adorable! You look great by the way. Love the new cut too!

Anne said...

Fun costumes! I LOVE your haircut! It makes me want to cut my hair...

Kel said...

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Three months... crazy.

Your hair looks good. So does Mr. Rochester's. We're fans of facial hair in this household.

Shells said...

How adorable!

Becki Becki Bo Becki said...

Okay, I just LOVE his little 3-mo-old face! What a hunk in that skeleton costume!

And it's been a while since I've checked the blog, so I have a few comments to make on other posts.

1. Love your haircut.
2. Can't wait to hear more about being back at work.
3. We use different diapers for different stages. We will only use Pampers Swaddlers for the newborn stage (they wick away the moisture and they're just the best), but after that (when to poop becomes solid--sorry that's gross) we use the Kroger diapers. They remind me of Huggies and they're super cheap. Also, I JUST tried their wipes this week for the first time and they are great as well. Love Kroger.
4. Congrats on the blessing. We did ours today--even though he's 2.5 mos old. It's a good day, blessing day!

Is that all? Well happy commenting!

Michelle said...

I love the giraff costume!!! So cute! Love the hair cut too! You look great!

Michelle said...

I love the giraff costume!!! So cute! Love the hair cut too! You look great!

Amber said...

I love your haircut!

And Trotwood :)

Desiree said...

I love the pics! You and your hubby look great too but the baby just too cute. I love the pouty face too.

Mama Bean said...

LOVE the new hair!!!

Mike said...

Love the photos and can't wait to come visit again. Tell Mr R he needs to keep the beard, they are scratchy but give good back rubs....

~Rani said...

SO adorable! love the costumes!
And you look HOT missy!

MissXtine said...

He is just too cute for color TV!