Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Neglect

Some things have been neglected since Trotwood was born. Despite its likeness to a small jungle, we did harvest some yummy vegetables from our garden (see the cherry tomatoes).

Most of the veggies are in our fridge waiting to be used. I have a really delicious salsa recipe that I'm going to make, I just need to find the time and energy to make it between nursing and nap sessions. See here how nice our garden looked just two months ago when we planted it. Oh well, next year I don't plan on having a C-Section in the middle of the summer so our next garden should do better.

5 comments:

James and Sarah Narramore said...

Maybe you should have your mom come make the salsa for you because the first little while adjusting to a new baby is exhausting! That is just from my experience. ha How are you doing? He is absolutely adorable! :)

Desiree said...

At least you did get some great Veggies. I loved the ones you sent back with mike and I.

Mama Bean said...

Pass that salsa recipe my way!!!

Kel said...

Totally hear you! We've had two summers in a row that gardening was not in the stars. All in time, my precious, all in time.

Mike said...

Speaking of neglect....I think your blog might be suffering....We are looking forward to coming up and seeing you this weekend!!