Friday, August 14, 2009

Introducing


Young Master Trotwood! Trotwood was born on July 30, 2009 at 10:32 am via C-Section, weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and measured 20.5 inches long. We think he is just beautiful and are so happy to have a healthy baby boy. I know this blog post has been two weeks too late in coming but we have still be trying to adjust to Trotwood's eating and sleeping schedule. My mother and my mother-in-law have taken turns staying with us for the past two weeks which has allowed me and Mr. Rochester to at least try and get some sleep.

{For those inquiring minds, I wanted to let you know that our baby's name is not really Trotwood. It is the name that we have given him for the purpose of our blog and it comes from the book David Copperfield. It's actually a nickname for David Copperfield given to him by his aunt in the book. If you'd like to know his name and do not already know it, just send me an email and I'm happy to pass along the information!}

I think my mom took this picture with her camera phone. I'm not sure whose fingers those are...I was kind of out of that day. I'll be sure to post more pictures soon!

13 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this blog post. I hope you're at least getting a few hours of sleep a day and healing well. More pictures please!

Cassie said...

Congrats guys! I am so curious as to the little guy's name but I will find out from you later. Good luck with the eating and sleeping habits...ha ha!

Mama Bean said...

Congrats!!! We love and MISS you guys terribly. I have to work on Labor day so we are going to try to get out there in Oct.

James and Sarah Narramore said...

He is beautiful! Congrats Aria!! I love his name too! :)

Laina said...

I would love to know his name. Can you e-mail me at lainacampbell@gmail.com

I am so excited for you and hope you are adjusting and healing well. Can't wait to hear more about him as he grows.

Becki Becki Bo Becki said...

Wahoo! Congratulations. We are so happy for you and think he is adorable. Now we both have little brand new baby boys.

Mrs. W said...

Congratulations you two! He is so cute, I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait for more pictures!

Shells said...

Congratulations again. He is adorable.

Amber said...

Awww!!!!!! He's so beautiful!! Congratulations :)

Michelle said...

Congrats girl! He is adorable! I'm so happy for you! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Mary said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! We are so happy and excited for you!

Natalie R. said...

What a beautiful baby boy!! He was almost born on Samuel's birthday, how fun. :0) I'm so excited for you guys, that's so awesome. I hope you're getting a bit of sleep and enjoying every minute. :0)

Kel said...

Master Trotwood is scrumptious. Congratulations, you beautiful people, you!