Saturday, June 27, 2009

Long lost friends


Last Sunday, I got to visit with my good friend Kristin, who was vacationing in a town about 90 miles away from us. It's been several years since we'd seen each other and I'm so glad I got to visit with her and her family. I met her husband for the first time and her 8-month old son (I should have taken pictures of everyone!). Kristin and I were roommates in college for several years and I'm always glad when I can catch up with my old college friends and roommates.

4 comments:

Jan said...

You should have called me! How fun, so glad you and Kristin could get together. I miss you girls.

Sarbear said...

How fun! Kristin looks great. Freshman year was so fun! I'm glad you guys got to get together.

Heather said...

Oh! How fun! I want to get together with all my old roomies too.

Shells said...

Hey, I recognize her. :)