Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cribs


I absolutely love these cribs by Munire furniture! So far, my favorite one is the above picture (the crib is in the Urban collection) although I haven't shown this one to Mr. Rochester yet. All the cribs are made out of real wood and are a 4 in 1 bed, which means that you can eventually use the crib as a headboard and footboard for a full sized bed. I know there are a lot of cribs out there that are the 4-in-1 beds, but I like these because since they are made of real wood, if they get scratched or messed up throughout their lifetime, we can just sand down the wood and refinish it.

Most of the Munire cribs are out of our price range. This one (below) is more affordable (in the Essex collection) and is the one Mr. Rochester and I talked about purchasing.

Although I do like the Essex crib, I've decided that I like the Urban (very top) and Majestic (below) cribs better.

I haven't gotten Mr. Rochester's opinion on the Majestic or Urban cribs but my guess is he would probably like the Majestic one better. Both of these are definitely out of our price ranges so we will probably end up getting the Essex crib, which is okay. He and I are both agreed that we like the darker wood colors better and we will probably end up getting the crib at a local baby boutique. What do you think of the three cribs?

Anyway, I just thought I would share. I'm having so much fun looking at baby stuff and can't wait for our little guy to get here! Thank you to all of you for sharing in our excitement!

8 comments:

Becki Becki Bo Becki said...

Very cute! We still need to get a crib since we borrowed my brother's with A.

Kimberly said...

I like them all. You should try looking at Wal-Mart and Target online. It seems like I remember alot of nice looking, affordable ones on those sites. It is so much fun looking at baby stuff! I miss doing that. :)

Amber said...

They're all pretty; I like them in the order you showed them on the page. Can you ask for one for a gift from the parents or something?

Doodle On Yoo said...

I love those! It's a tough choice, the dark wood is really pretty. I like that first one the best I think. I wish we could get a new crib. :( We are stuck with the same hand me down we got for Raedin. But my new bassinet is Cherry and pretty!

Mama Bean said...

I love the dark wood!!! I like the top one the most like you...wait that means I NEED YOU BACK!!!! hehehe

Mrs. W said...

All those cribs are just darling! Don't spend the fortune though, like Kimberly said; look other places that have something a little cheaper.

Michelle said...

Oh I totally love those cribs! Too bad cribs are so pricy these days. But I agree it's smart to get one that turns into a bed. :)

Mike said...

I have to say that I like the third one the best, looks very sturdy and clean, ya know? Anyway, I hope you can find one you love and I love the idea of the 4 in 1.