Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another success!

Mr. Rochester has been needing a haircut. Since I've already had one positive experience trimming his hair, I offered my services once again. Of course, I also extracted a promise from him that if he didn't like the job I did, he wouldn't get mad at me. I'm a beginner still! After all, this was only the second time that I've cut anyone's hair in my entire life! I think the cut turned out alright. It's definitely not perfect, especially in the back. But I don't think I butchered it and it's not too shabby for only being my second attempt at haircutting. What do you think?


Just for fun!

At first, Mr. Rochester seemed pleased with the cut. However, he's been talking about how he's tired of doing his hair the same way so I'm not sure what's going to happen to his hair next! At first, I wondered if he was saying that because he didn't like my haircutting skills but he reassured me, he's just tired of the style. So far, cutting Mr. Rochester's hair has been a good experience for me. It makes me feel good, like we're being frugal and saving money.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go girly! I'm proud of you for cutting his hair! I'm still a beginner myself, but I keep forgetting that I'm his barber and so his hair is out of control. Time for a cut! haha

Mama Bean said...

Good Job. I have cut Dave's hair for a while now and it sure saves a chunk of change!!! I think his new haircut should be a shaved head!!! HEHEHE

James and Sarah Narramore said...

It looks awesome! It looks like a pro did it! GOOD JOB!

Desiree said...

It looks great. Knowing eddie for 10 years I have come to expect different hair syles when I see him. He changes it a lot. I bet he really does like you cutting his hair.

Becki Becki Bo Becki said...

I'm totally impressed! It looks great. I know the pressure you have, because I cut Jeff's hair as well. It seems like I always put it off until I know I can concentrate or else it will look terrible.

LaDawna said...

I went to school to learn how to cut hair. And that's a pretty darn good job.

Miss Summerson said...

Thanks, everyone!! I was so nervous to cut his hair, especially the first time I did it. The whole time I'm doing it, he just tells me where to cut and that's where I'll snip, snip! Hopefully I will improve in the future. Now, if I only I could figure out a way to cut my own hair! haha

Danielle said...

I tried cutting Isaac's hair ONE time!! We were in Monterey and didn't have any money and he needed a haircut desperately. So, I tried to do the Army "high and tight" and the next day he actually got in trouble because his hair was pretty botched up! Needless to say we had to fork out the money! So, you are doing much better than i did!!!

Mike said...

His hair looks great. I can't see a difference between that and a "professional" hair cut.