Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back to the real world...


A few days ago, Mr. Rochester and I returned to our home from visiting family over the holidays. The picture above is of Mr. Rochester's family. Both of this youngest sisters (they are twins) are in the Navy--one in Japan and one in San Diego--and they both managed to make it home for Christmas this year. The sister in Japan surprised everyone by showing up on her parents' doorstep a few days before Christmas. We all thought she had to work over the holidays but she fooled us all and flew home. It was so good to see all of Mr. Rochester's family and I'm glad we took some pictures together. Thanks to everyone for a great time!

This is us with Mr. Rochester's sister who is stationed in Japan.

I just needed to post one more picture, even though it is a little blurry. One of Mr. Rochester's sisters got him an awesome board game for Christmas and we'd be happy to play it with any of you Office fans in our vicinity.

After visiting family in Arkansas, we traveled to Killeen, TX to visit with my oldest brother's family and my mom and step-dad. I have pictures and stories of our time there but will post those in another blog entry.

5 comments:

Mrs. Cinnamon said...

I love the picture of all of you!! Everyone looks so happy! Sometimes pictures allow you to see the true feelings!

Desiree said...

Love the pics! I am glad that the trip was nice for ya'll. Hmmm..... After I catch up on the office we will have to try that game out.

Amber T said...

We so enjoyed seeing you guys when you were down! Love the whole family picture, by the way!

Mrs. Cinnamon said...

Hey! If you are going to get me hooked on something....you should update it more often!!!!

Mama Bean said...

There is an Office game. NO WAY!!! you will have to tell me if it is good.