Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Mr. Rochester and I don't really have any plans for tonight. We have candy to give out to trick-or-treaters and in the event that no trick-or-treaters show up, we have a disposal plan for the candy (that involves expanding waistlines for us both). We plan on watching Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas at some point this evening and other than that we will probably just end up relaxing.

This morning we did our civic duty at the county clerk's office and I just wanted to remind everyone to make sure to go out and VOTE. It is so exciting to think that in less than a week, we will know who the new U.S. President will be!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your disposal plan for the candy! haha I love halloween candy! At least the non-chocolate ones! :)

Laina said...

Hey! I voted today too. Pretty exciting. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Mama Bean said...

That movie is a favorite among my two spooks. The youngest even requested a Jack pumpkin this year.