Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whew!

We did get to watch the Office! Thank you NBC for putting the Office episodes online for those of us who cannot get NBC on our television sets due to NBC's lack of a strong signal!

Just to give everyone an update, my interview last week went okay. I didn't feel like I "wow"ed them so I wasn't expecting a call back or anything. However, yesterday I did get a call for a second interview. This time I will be doing a phone interview with some executive on the east coast somewhere. That takes place next Tuesday afternoon. I'm excited about that but I've decided that I'm not going to get too excited because I don't want to be super disappointed if I don't get the job. In the meantime, I'm continuing to apply for other opportunities and I have faith that the right job will come along at some point.

3 comments:

Mama Bean said...

It will work out!!! What I would do to have some time. Are you going crazy or lovin' the less chaotic life that school brings?

Mrs. W said...

Thats the only way that we get to watch 'The Office' is online the next day, its such an awesome show. Thats so cool that you got a second interview, I wish you luck.

John & Krissy said...

Aria!

Hey my friend! Remember me :( I found you thougrh Dena's blog so I wanted to say hi and link you up. How the heck are you? You look great. I had fun reading your blog and seeing you guys.

Miss ya -

Krissy